Applications should include:
1. Summary, including aims, experimental approach and significance of the proposed research (one page)
2. Short lay summary
3. Research proposal (three pages)
4. Budget detailing costs of conducting the proposed research
5. Curriculum vitae, including publications of the last five years
6. Cover letter stating the type of grant for which you apply
Only complete applications will be reviewed.
The deadline for the next application is March 31st, 2017
If you have any questions regarding the application procedure please contact:
Prof. Andreas Steck (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please submit your application via email only to: email@example.com
Applicants will be informed about grant awards by June, 2017.